Consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world, The University of British Columbia is a global centre for teaching, learning and research.
In 2005, UBC established the Okanagan campus in partnership with local Indigenous peoples, the Syilx Okanagan Nation, in whose territory the campus resides.
The Okanagan campus combines a globally recognized UBC education with a tight-knit, empowering and entrepreneurial community that welcomes students and faculty from around the world.
Professor Lesley Cormack provides overall leadership for UBC in the Okanagan as Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal. Professor Cormack is an historian of early modern science, specializing in geography and mathematics of 16th century England. She earned both her PhD and Master of Arts from the University of Toronto.
The office team supports the DVC’s leadership role on the Okanagan campus and within the UBC system. Contact us for everything from arranging a meeting to making a speech request.
Read about strategic initiatives and priorities for UBC and the Okanagan campus — from institutional visioning to Indigenous engagement, regional collaboration and funding opportunities.
- Rehan Sadiq appointed UBC Okanagan Provost and Vice-President, Academic pro tem
- UBC Okanagan statement on final exams
- Happy Holidays | x̌ast sputaʔ
- Marten Youssef appointed as Associate Vice-President, University Relations at UBCO
- Marten Youssef appointed as Associate Vice-President, University Relations at UBC Okanagan
- UBC Okanagan addresses climate emergency with first-ever Climate Action Plan